progress at last

IMG_0020 IMG_0018

with the engine install this week. What with the English weather in winter flu and kids viruses have cobble much work that was planned to be done on the car. Still now spring has sprung we have made a little progress as you can see. Alternator has now been sorted and I am using one from a boat engine as it is small and robust but does not weigh a lot ticked most boxes and above all we have just managed to get it in there. The original thought was to mount it off the dry pump hanging bracket but when we came to weld on brackets etc we soon found that there was not enough clearance from the collecter exhaust pipe. We now have it hung up near the top front of the induction manifold out of the way of the induction pipes that will come over the front edge of the rocker covers.